Toronto Dog Daycare
If your work day is too long and your pooch is craving companionship, we have the perfect daycare solutions.
Mobile Dog Daycare
The mobile daycare service is a notch above any group walk your dog has previously attended.
- Dogs join us on at least two long group walks per day
- Lunch is served mid-day, if that is part of your dog’s normal routine
- Our mobile daycare service ensures your energetic pup comes home tired and satisfied after a long day of running around in local off leash parks
Just as in a children’s daycare, your dog will have the opportunity to spend time with peers, learn new tricks and play games.
Our dog daycare program is a great solution for bored, high-energy dogs and busy owners who are away for long periods of time during the day.
Please note that we do not accept dogs suffering from aggression into our daycare program.
How do you get started?
The first step is introducing us to your new family member.
Contact us through email or call to set up a free meet ‘n greet. We will do our best to answer any questions you have and tell you more about us and our services.
See full rates details
Doggie Daycare Requirements
- Proof of up to date vaccinations
- Basic obedience
- Must not suffer from aggression towards other dogs or people
- Be spayed or neutered
Note: All dogs have access to fresh water, toys and healthy treats, and of course, close supervision at all times.
Our first priority is always the safety and well-being of our dogs, and as such we reserve the right to refuse service to dogs who do not meet our basic conduct requirements.