Think you have what it takes?
Please note: Emails and resumes will not be considered unless accompanied by the online application below.
Thank you to all applicants. Only those qualified will be contacted.
We are seeking mature and responsible pet lovers to join our team. You should love dogs and have an uncanny fondness for being outside in the rain, snow, cold and miserable weather.
– You must be available between 9-3 every day. Even though the position is part time to start, these are the peak hours you will be needed, MONDAY to FRIDAY.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
– Consistency to a daily schedule
– Careful supervision of dogs in a public setting (e.g., dog park)
– Care of clients’ keys
– Daily communication with pet owners, if required
– Must be reliable. There are no ‘sick days’ in this job!
– Must own a vehicle that can safely transport up to 6 dogs of various sizes
– Must be bondable
– Must be able to work with supervision or independently
– Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
– MUST HAVE DOG EXPERIENCE!
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN:
– Competitive, percentage-based compensation.
– Fun work environment! Working with dogs all day.
– A change of lifestyle. Short work hours, work outside all day, work independently and reap the benefits.
– The job is not always glamorous, but always fun.
Fill out my online form.
Please enter your information fully.
Proud to serve North York and Midtown Toronto. Please contact us if you live just outside of our service map, and we will try our best to accomodate your needs.