Weekend Walking Adventures
We are very excited to launch our newest service: weekend adventures for the dog whose exercise and socialization needs don’t end with the work week.
Weekend adventures currently run each Saturday morning to mid afternoon. Walks are 3-4 hours in length, not including travel time.
Book early, as spaces are very limited in this walking program!
On weekend adventures, dogs typically:
- Explore some of Toronto’s walking trails, and venture outside of Toronto’s boundaries to parks, ravines and patches of nature where dogs can safely explore
- Walk along the beach and go for a swim in the warmer months
- Reinforce basic obedience and learn new skills
- Start the day early with pick-ups between 8-9 am
- Get dropped off between 1-2 pm, tired and happy
- All dogs have access to fresh water and healthy treats, and of course, close supervision at all times.
Walks are arranged with our clients’ safety in mind, and for that reason dogs are matched according to temperament, disposition and exercise needs.
Adventure Walk Requirements:
- Proof of up to date vaccinations
- Licensing tags on collar
- Basic obedience
- Have excellent recall
- Must not suffer from aggression towards other dogs or people
- Be spayed or neutered
See full rates details